A Step towards Peace in Jungle Mahal or a Call for fierce & Violent attacks but definitely a huge setback for the Maoists. The 58-year-old top Maoist leader Koteswar Rao alias Kishenji was encountered by joint operational forces in a forest in West Midnapore district of Poschim Bongo (West Bengal).
The CRPF has confirmed that 207 Cobra Battalion, 184 CRPF battalion along with Bengal state police killed the top Maoist leader in a joint operation.
Union Home Secretary RK Singh said, "Our officers have told us that Kishenji has been killed. It's a huge setback for Maoists."
Maoists & Terrorists - Aren't they all same?
Now its time people should give a second thought about these Maoists - Are they any different from the Terrorists?
The answer is straightaway "NO!".
- The Maoists are the home-grown terror outfits formed to fight back against the callous handling of the tribals by the Government of India.
- They took up arms for their rights in the mid 1960's. I believe the Government was and still is primarily responsible for their formation but the situation today is totally opposite.
- They (Naxals) have killed and terrorized numerous of innocent people.
- They should return to mainstream... yes! but how long should we wait?
- The train schedules passing through Naxal Affected areas have been changed since long.. but till date the Indian Railway is not confident about providing total security to these trains thus the train schedules have been yet unchanged - Causing great inconvenience for the passengers.
- There are reports that the Maoists are being funded by External Sorces (Other Nations) - This cannot be tolerated at any cost.
Yes, We stand for Human Rights ! We want the Naxals (Maoists) to get back into the mainstream; but there's a limit for everything and they cannot go on killing and creating trouble for common people. If they do then they are no less than Terrorists. |Peace|